How to create your own phone case
Hey guys, I know how important it is to keep your phone protected, but why not do it in style using items you already have in your own home?
– When you go for a run, to keep your phone protected, you can place your phonecase on the inside of your shirt and then attach your phone to it on the outside of the shirt.
– You can attach a toy to a suction cup and use it as a stand for your phone or tablet.
– If you don’t have a pocket in your trousers, you can attach a clothing pin on your phone case, and then attach all of it on your trousers.
– I show you how to decorate a plain white phone case using a black marker and some pure alcohol and give it an awesome marble look.
– I show you how to create a cute Starbucks coffee phone case using epoxy glue and mini Starbucks coffee decorations.
– I show you how to use resin in order to create your own phone case
0:07 – DIY wallet phone case
1:14 – DIY phone stand
2:17 – How to turn a coca-cola label into a phone case
3:25 – Cool and funny phone cases
3:58 – DIY polymer clay noodle case
6:21 – Awesome phone case for your headphones
8:18 – Color-changing phone case
8:49 – DIY phone case using resin and feathers
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.